Sunday, March 2, 2008

And I'm done...

Yet another Saturday night out on the town here in Austin. A good time was had. However, challenges are always lurking just around the corner.

Within minutes of arriving out tonight, I encountered SA Boy
. I haven't seen him since he left my house almost 2 years ago. In line for the bathroom, I heard my name called. I turned and saw him. It was nice talking to him tonight, but it was definitely interesting.

When I started casually chatting with him he stated, rather presumptuasly, "you're single?" I had to reply that I was not. I mean even though Brit Boy is in Sydney right now celebrating
Sydney Mardi Gras, we are committed to each other. Upon me saying, "no, I'm not," I saw the light in his eyes go out. I'm not sure what he expected. Cuz from what I remember he's not a casual hook-up kinda guy. But that's definitely the vibe that I got from him tonight.

And then there was Tina Boy. Also from San Antonio, this boy was brought into the group I was hanging out with by Kelicious. This boy was tweaking so hard on Tina that I feared for his future oral hygiene. I mean the clenching and grinding of his teeth made me cringe.

But even through all that, he was able to rub all up against me and make it known that it wasn't a simply admiration of my ass in my jeans that he was interested in. Hot? Yes. But DAMN!! Lay off the pipe, girl!

Anyway. It's late, and I need to be heading to bed. I mean, come on... it's sleepy time!

No comments: