Saturday, March 8, 2008

Ring-a-ding-ding

Apparently strange things were afoot at the Circle K last night. As I have an early morning class on Saturday mornings, it's not very often that I venture out on Friday nights. That, and with my new job, by the time Friday evening comes around, I have no energy to do much of anything. (Or maybe it's because I taught a Spinning and a Yoga class back-to-back last night after work... hrmmm).

Anyway, I dragged my weary ass into bed around 10:45pm, and promptly crashed. Some time around 3am, my bedroom door opens and I damn near jump out of my skin. It's my friend Sincerity telling me that he cabbed it to my place (which is much closer to downtown than his) cuz of some strange occurences out at the bars, and that he was gonna crash in my guest room. (He has a key to my place).

I promptly pass back out.

When I awoke around 7:30am, I checked my phone to find all sorts of missed calls, voicemails, and text messages. Some were from Sincerity seeing if I was up and out to pick him up (which I would have happily done had I been awake at 2am), a few were from other friends seeing if I was out, going to be out, going to after hour parties, etc. Finally, there were some from some drama-encrusted people wanting to talk, bitch, vent.

I'm glad I've gotten over my light-sleeping since Brit Boy left and I slept through all that crap.

No comments: