Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Hot DAMN!!

I think I may have bitten off more than I can chew.

I'm a flirt. A huge flirt. A gargantuan, colossal flirt. Brit Boy and I had a conversation about this at some point while he was here - I mean, just cuz I'm in a relationship doesn't mean I'm dead. So I flirt. Harmlessly. Shamelessly. And I think I got bitten by it.

I was out with Kelicious the other night, and we're just chatting away with all the cute boys in the bar - patrons, bartenders, shot boys, etc. The shot boy is just hanging out with us, taking a break, chatting away. He's cute. He's shirtless. He just got finished letting a patron take a body shot off of him. Classy.

He leans over to me, and asks if he can rub my head (I keep my hair cut pretty short). "Of course," I say. He leans over and rubs my head (the one on top of my neck).

"Oh, you meant *that* head," I reply, with a coy smile.

He put his hand on my leg, "I'll rub the other one anytime you like."

*eeep*

No comments: