Thursday, March 6, 2008

Leaving on a...


So y'all all know that Brit Boy is off chasing summer around the globe for the next several months. He returns to Austin in mid-August, just in time for us to head off to the desert. In the meantime, this has meant that we're both dealing with cold, empty beds and cuddling with lumpy pillows.

Fuck that shit.

I've booked a flight to Bangkok, Thailand so I can spend some time with my man. Granted, it's about 6 weeks away, but I've got something to really look forward to. Well, aside from the standard "I haven't seen you in three-months" greeting I'm sure we'll be busy with, we're gonna go S.C.U.B.A. diving, head to some buddhist temples, and just sort of skulk around Thailand.

Oh yeah, and on top of a fabulous two-week vacation in Southeast Asia, the legs of my trip are in either the first or business class cabins. Brit Boy asked whether I should save the money and fly coach. I'll say it once more:

Fuck that shit. If I'm flying over an ocean... I'm going in style.

No comments: