Thursday, September 13, 2007

How rude!!

I was asleep.  During the heat of the day in the desert, I tended to have a quick little lie down, storing up some energy for the long night that was always ahead of me (or just trying to recuperate from the previous night).  Additionally, a massive dust storm had just rolled in, and while some ventured off to the playa to explore, the comfort of camp was calling me.

As Mama Kitte was spinning some groovin' tunes, I had flopped down on a futon mattress, next to Jellybean for a nice little rest.  How long I slept, what went on around me, I don't know.  What I do remember was the sensation of a rough hand up my sarong, cupping my balls.

I jolted awake, actually hitting the arm of the person trespassing on my genitals.  He spoke softly in my ear, letting me know that I knew him.  I groggily pushed his hand away from my wobbly bits and made motions for us to just curl up together.  "Tired...  not feeling good..." I said.  "It's sleepy time..."

As he repositioned himself, I noted that he moved to ensure that my right hand was in contact with his groin.  "Really?" I thought to myself.  "Well, it's not like I hadn't kinda thought about this...  wanted this... just not right now."

After a brief interlude of sleeping, I heard his voice in my ear again.  "Let's go back to your tent."  I wearily arose and began to move toward my tent.  What made me get up, I'm not sure.  I wasn't interested in sleeping with him, at least not then.  I had yet to completely recover from the previous night's escapades, and truly was not feeling well.  I stopped as we entered the shade structure my tent was under.

"No...  I'm not feeling well.  We're not going into my tent."  I rested my head on his shoulder, and attempted to explain how poorly I felt.  

"You're so sexy...  Let me show you how sexy I think you are," he said as he caressed my arms, my shoulders, my back.  I had always heard Latin men were romantics.  This Uruguayan was definitely proving that.

And then he reached down, cupped my ass in his hands, and said "Let's go to your tent.  This shouldn't go to waste."

The look on his face as I pushed him away, both hands on his chest and exclaimed "No!!!" was rather priceless.  "Cuddling, ok.  Sex, not gonna happen.  I said I don't feel well, and I don't.  Now excuse me..."  And with that, I walked away, and he left camp.

No comments: