Saturday, February 2, 2008

The wiley-ness of it all.


Brit Boy is gone. After having spent the last two months together, he's off to follow summer around the globe. Having him go has been rather challenging for me, but I know he needs to do this. He needs to venture forth and explore. I just have to wait until August for his return.

But I must say this... I think the universe knows I'm having trouble with him being gone. Cuz it's having a bit of fun with me.

Within 36 hours of Brit Boy boarding a plane and leaving the country, I was contacted by Shot Guy (remember him?) and Buddha Boy (not sure if I've talking about him) with a desire to "reconnect." I guess even though our little liaisons were of short duration, there remains something that is drawing them back for a little bit more.

My bed didn't even get cold before temptation started knocking. Luckily, my front door has this great little invention installed on it. It's called a lock. And I'm using it to keep temptation out.

Sorry fellas... the only reconnecting I'm doing these days is with the several DVDs of The West Wing I got for Christmas.

Well that... and my right hand. *grin*

Photo credit: "Leaving Station" by Paul Prober

No comments: