Wednesday, April 23, 2008

So... hard...

I leave tomorrow morning to meet up with Brit Boy. When we meet in Bangkok, it will have been three months and one day since I last saw him. I know some things have changed - he no longer has a mohawk for one (he thought it best to cut it off when traveling through SE Asian countries that are a little less than stable. No need to draw extra attention to oneself.

Excited can not even describe the feelings I have right now. I'm bouncy, I'm smiley, I'm joyous. I'm pent up.

I started withholding from myself on Sunday. Yes, you read that right. Me, the guy that takes matters into his own hands at least twice a day has gone without since Sunday. Three days ago. I wanted to "rev up the engine" for when I get to be with my man again. However, right about now I feel like my crotch is about to burst out of my pants.

No comments: