Thursday, April 24, 2008

And I'm off!!

Well, I'm on my way. At 5:45am this morning I boarded the plane for the first leg of my 28 hour journey across the globe. Yes, all told, from start to finish, I will be on a plane or waiting in an aiport for 28 hours (at least) as I make my way to Thailand. What can I say, Brit Boy was willing to cross an ocean to come to me. It's the least I could do to return the favor.

I'm currently in the Admiral's Lounge in Chicago O'Hare. I've just been lounging without having to fight for a seat at a crowded gate. Without having to suffer children screaming and crying and running around. WIthout having to listen to people prattle on about all sorts of shit that no one really cares about.

It's rather unlikely that I'll be posting anything for the next two weeks. I mean, not only are there all the Buddhist temples to go to, shopping to be done, and SCUBA diving to enjoy... but um... I haven't seen Brit Boy in three months, so there's definitely some reacquainting we need to do. *grin*

No comments: