Thursday, April 10, 2008

Excuse me?

A couple of weeks ago, it was a trip to the STD clinic. Shortly thereafter I went and got shot. In the arm. Several times. (Vaccinations for my impending trip to Thailand).

Today I went in for my physical. And I'm not really sure why it is, but why is it that when the doctor is cupping my balls, asking me to turn my head and cough... AND when he's rolling my testicles between his fingers for the testicular cancer check... why does he try to make small talk?!?

I mean, y'all know I don't have any issue being naked in front of people. Nor do I have any issue with men touching my junk. Just... um... small talk? Really?

And, I gotta tell ya, for someone that hasn't had sex in lord knows how long, I sure am getting poked, prodded, and having my genitals fondled by strangers a helluva lot.

No comments: