Friday, October 5, 2007

Satisfied, dear?

What started as a small area of red, raised, itchy little spots has, in the period of two days, spread into an almost all-torso consuming itch-a-thon.  The doctor gave me a lotion to slather myself in, and it's working.  I think.  However the rash may be spreading faster than I can rub myself down.

And, apparently I need to clear something up.  Fancy Pants called me all in a huff last night wanting me to make sure that y'all know that he does not, in fact, have scabies.  He was cleared of that by his doctor.  He was just being a hypochondriac drama queen and freaking out.  So, sorry I didn't clear that up in the first post, but... um... this blog is about me.  Satisfied?  (It's not like the three people that actually read this thing even know who you are, anyway...)

So...  back to me.  Just so we're all on the same page, I'm about ready to take a cheese grater and scrape all my skin off. 

No comments: