Sunday, October 7, 2007

Missed Connection

"we saw one another at IKEA today *grin*

i wasn't sure if that was your bf or not - you guys seemed pretty intent on gettin' a piece of furniture and i didn't want to interrupt - heh.

anyhow, i just wanted to drop you a line, say "howdy" and that you look *REALLY* good :)"


It's a little unreal.  This is a missed connection for me.  My good friends C and J, who have what I might call an unhealthy obsession with them, have created a number of rules as to what does and does not constitute a missed connection.  I've always kinda laughed along with them, but never really thought anything of it.  However, I think mine is the real thing.  We made eye contact.  Held eye contact.  Smiled.  Got distracted by others, glanced at each other again.  And then were separated by the crowds of Williamson County suburbanites.

He wrote the above message.

I responded.

No comments: