Friday, November 5, 2010

Five on the 5th



So it's the 5th of November (Remember, remember the 5th of November...) and time for another edition of Five on the 5th.  Blogger Stephen Chapman who writes the blog The State of the Nation UK organizes a monthly photofest of sorts.  It's called "Five on the 5th" and it is five random photographs taken from your life on or in the days leading up to the fifth of each month.  This month's optional theme is "Recycled."


I struggled quite a bit with the optional theme in the days leading up to the 5th and took several rounds of photos to try to make it work.  At the end of the day, I just didn't have anything I really liked.  So this month I just have some random photos to post.











8 comments:

MadeInScotland said...

Hello.

Welcome to London. Belated.

I'll be tracking you online. I'm always looking for London bloggers with a same sex inclination...

ahoj

Pookie Pie said...

Thanks. It's good to be here. I'm a little sporadic in my posting but I do hope to get better.

Cary

Stephen Chapman said...

I think you've made a friend in Made In Scotland!

The 2 guys starring at each other are on Euston Road right???

See here... http://thestateofthenationuk.blogspot.com/2010/04/five-on-fifth-10.html

Pookie Pie said...

Those are the guys. Came across them while wandering around after leaving the library the other night.

MadeInScotland said...

And is it Earls Court station?

ahoj

Pookie Pie said...

Yes. Earl's Court.

Jason Shaw said...

Super photos, so full of depth and interest. Loved the guys looking at each other, and the blue lights of the club.

Anonymous said...

I agree with you, the theme was tricky this time. Still, you did great. I love the second pic, the symbolism are really stunning. Well spotted!

Love
Daniel