Monday, November 29, 2010

Favorite Words

A very dear friend and my workout partner of the past year or so has come to London for a visit with his parents.  Along with heading out on the town the other night for some lovely libations, today we did what we seem to know best - hit the gym and catch up on each other's gossip.  As we were getting changed to hit the weight room he looks over at me while I'm getting undressed and am rambling on about something and interrupts me with:

"Oh fuck!  You've stayed in shape!  Bastard."

"Pardon?" I respond.

"Look at you, all trim and...  There's a bit more of me than there used to be."

"You say the sweetest things..."

1 comment:

Stephen Chapman said...

Hi

The next 5 on the fifth is a few days away...

http://thestateofthenationuk.blogspot.com/2010/12/coming-soon-to-coolest-blogs.html