Tuesday, October 5, 2010

5 on the 5th


I figured that since I am now residing in the UK, I should play nice and do as several UK bloggers (and those elsewhere in the world) are doing.  Blogger Stephen Chapman who writes the blog The State of the Nation UK organizes a monthly photofest of sorts.  It's called "5 on the 5th" and it is five random photographs taken from your life on or in the days leading up to the fifth of each month.  This month's optional theme is "Round."

It's also an opportunity for me to get back to taking pictures.

Here's my first contribution.  Posted without comment.










3 comments:

Stephen Chapman said...

Great pictures - and perfectly on theme!

Like the bike pic, I am going to try one soon when they open it up to everyone.

Anonymous said...

Brilliant! I love the rope. Round, with a twist of complexity. Well spotted!

Love
Daniel

Pookie Pie said...

Thanks guys. Glad you enjoyed them.