Friday, April 23, 2010

Well, that's... honest!


I have now gone out with Theater Guy a couple of times and we've had some very good times. He's cute. He's funny. He's witty. He laughs at my jokes. He's cute. You know, all the things I look for in a whirlwind kinda thing with a guy that's in a traveling theater company that's gonna leave town in a few days. I mean, don't you have your own list of criteria for just such an encounter? See... I thought so.

Our get togethers have been a little challenging as I work during the day, he's in rehearsal for a good portion of the day, and he has the show every night until late. Tonight we got together for dinner and a nice little wander around the UT campus, just kinda chatting and laughing. As we walked back to the theater for him to get ready for the evening show, he asked if I was interested in getting together after the show. "Hrmmmm... I could be. What'd you have in mind?" I asked.

"Well, to be honest, I was thinking it'd be cool to just hang low. Cuddle, watch a movie. Make out."

I cracked up laughing. Hysterically. "Yeah, I think we could make that happen."

Like I said... At least he's honest.

1 comment:

AlexJB said...

You're so CUTE! It's nice to hear tales of Southern courtship.