Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I have a decision to make.

I started a new job today. Yes, with less than one year in my last position, I was recruited to another legislative position as the legislative session begins to loom in the not-too-distant future. To answer the question in the back of your mind: Yes, I am that good.

So, as I left my last position, I had to turn in my Crack-berry. It was more challenging than I thought it was going to be. Even today, four days after turning it in, I find myself reaching for it to check my email. However, all may not be lost. I was informed today that if I wanted one, I could get a Crack-berry in my new position.

If I want one.

I feel myself about to cave into temptation. The desire to check for new email messages is strong. The want to play a game of Brickbreaker is overwhelming. The ability to surf the web on the tiny screen of the cute little PDA is so... compelling.

Help me Obi Wan Kenobi... you're my only hope!!

No comments: