Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Five on the Fifth

 
So it's the 5th of October and time for another edition of Five on the 5th.  Blogger Stephen Chapman who writes the blog The State of the Nation UK organizes a monthly photofest of sorts.  It's called "Five on the 5th" and it is five random photographs taken from your life on or in the days leading up to the fifth of each month.  This month's optional theme is "Pleasure."
 
It's been a few months since I've participated in this.  Finishing my dissertation for grad school took a bit out of me, but I'm now in the process of exhaling after completing such a task, so I'm hoping to keep up with this a bit more regularly.
As seems to be my take, my photos are a combination of the optional theme and just a random selection of pics taken from my life in the past few days.  As always, though, they are posted without comment.





4 comments:

Alex said...

BWAH HAH HAH HAH!!!!

I scrolled through your five, cause I always like your five choices, though it triggers a combination of inspiration and jealousy.

I saw the redwoods and thought - aw! how touching that our wedding site provided euphaes one of his five photos. Then I saw the last one with the scrabble tiles and thought "oh, there was a second photo from the weekend that inspired eupha- wait. ... WHAT DOES THAT SAY?! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!"


Glad you had such a good time in the woods. It was a joy to have you there :)

Cubby said...

Like Alex, I looked at the last pic my eyes nearly popped out! LOL

Pookie Pie said...

I must admit that coming up with that phrase was a group effort.

Anonymous said...

I love this.
And glad to find your blog! You, of all people, I want to hear from.