Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Some people really ought to know better!


While wandering near the UT campus this afternoon, I spotted a rather attractive, young undergrad striding toward me. From a distance he seemed like a nice candidate for some good eye candy. Tall. Short, dark hair. Broad shoulders. He even seemed to have a slight swagger to his walk. As he drew closer, however, I noticed that he was slouching. "No matter," I thought. "His backpack must be crammed full of books."

And then, just when he got close enough for me to determine whether he was a
Monet or not, I noticed them. Those hideous... things... that so many people are wearing these days. Crocs. But not just any Crocs. Burnt Orange Crocs. With the Longhorn logo emblazened on the top of the "shoe."

Ugh...

So I had to come back to my office and find some real eye candy. Chad White.

Enjoy!!

No comments: