Saturday, May 10, 2008

Sleep... I want sleep!!

Jet lag has never really affected me that much. Normally when I return from abroad, it only takes me a day or so to get back to a normal sleeping schedule. Not so much this time.

So far this week, since my return, I've arisen at 4am, 5:40am, 6am, and today - 6:30am. Slowly getting better, but due to my early rising, it's been so challenging to stay up late. And by late I mean past 9pm. The past two nights I've fallen asleep on the couch while trying to stay up to a decent hour.

I'm hoping tonight will allow me to get back to a more normal sleep schedule. I'm heading out with Kelicious and Aussie Boy to celebrate my birthday, since I was on the other side of the world when it came around.

Oh yeah, don't think y'all are getting away without wishing me a happy birthday and showering me with gifts and affections. My Week of Celebrations is still forthcoming.

No comments: