Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Did I just say that?

"Dude, you're fucking hot.  But...  I don't hook-up."

Those words were uttered by me.  Yes, me.

Ok...  stop laughing.  Really.

True, he was a little aggressive in trying to get at my goods, but that wasn't the only reason why I turned him down.  Let me run through the numbers.

1)  Hot.  Dude was fucking *smoking*

2)  Out-of-towner.  Always a good thing.  There's no real "call me later" thing going on.

3)  Very aggressive.  As in, "dude, you're really hot.  Do you live nearby?  I'd really like to see your place."  Oh come on now...  can't you be just a little smoother?

4)  Bad kisser.  The kiss kinda surprised me.  We were getting up to head inside from the patio, and he leaned in as I was standing.  Perhaps it was the angle.  Perhaps I never let him get into his groove.  Whatever the reason, it was not a good experience.

5)  But the main reason is that I'm batting this quaint little notion running around in my head.  Not having sex unless I'm in an exclusive arrangement.

Tonight I was talking to Jellybean, and I mentioned #5 to him.  "What?!?!" was his response.  "What in the hell are you thinking?"

"Yeah, I'm not exactly sure, but it's just something I'm thinking about these days."

And that's it.  It's just something I'm thinking about these days.  Not sure that it'll last, but it's something that is very interesting to me.

No comments: