Wednesday, April 10, 2013

On Being Built By the Gods

Me: (working with a client, explaining the next exercise).
Him: Do you see that girl?
Me: What girl?
Him: The blonde.  She's checking you out, hardcore!  Looking you up and down.
Me: Okay... Do your set.

[After the set]

Him: Seriously, you're lucky to have girls checking you out like that.
Me: (in my head) Seriously?!?!

Next client, having overheard the conversation: Does he not know?
Me: I guess not.  Oh well.
Her: Well, your legs have been chiselled by the Gods! Of course she was checking you out.
Me: I can't help that I'm just drawn this way.

2 comments:

Alex said...

Hysterical!

Of course, your legs have not been chiseled by gods.

They've been chiseled by thousands of hours of exercise and training.

But if these folks are inclined to attribute your body to magic sky friends, I guess that's why they'll keep paying you to tell them what to do :-)

Pookie Pie said...

Perhaps I am some lesser deity that is able to self-chisel my body? Hrmm... self-chisel. Makes me think of self-pleasure, which of course I know how to do. Then there's self-punishment, of which I am not a fan. How about self-reward?

I need more shoes!! (And perhaps less caffeine).