Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Five on the 5th

So it's the 5th of January and time for another edition of Five on the 5th.  Blogger Stephen Chapman who writes the blog The State of the Nation UK organizes a monthly photofest of sorts.  It's called "Five on the 5th" and it is five random photographs taken from your life on or in the days leading up to the fifth of each month.  This month's optional theme is "Fun and Games."

This month my post is split between the fun and games I had in London after Christmas and the fun and games I'm having while on holiday back in Texas with a special someone.








7 comments:

Adam said...

Cool! There's nothing more fun and awesome than climbing the stairs to board a 747!

Unknown said...

Great shots! Love Tinkerbelle!

Cubby said...

Love the ice skates :-)

Alex said...

2, 4 and 5 are my faves. Such a great idea for shooting with consistency!

Anonymous said...

Well spotted! My fav is the last one, it's about the simplicity I guess.

Love
Daniel

dennisthemennis.co.uk said...

love the skates.

Stephen Chapman said...

Hi

It's almost time for the next "5 on the fifth". As usual, everyone is welcome to take part. You can either take 5 random pictures of something that happens to you on the 5th of February (or the days leading up to it) or perhaps go for my suggested theme. This month, the theme is Reflections.

I hope that you will be inspired take part - please tell your friends too! Don't forget to add a comment on my blog on the 5th with your name, location and link where the pictures can be found. Remember to mention my blog on your own blog so that your visitors get to see the other contributions.

http://thestateofthenationuk.blogspot.com/2011/01/5-more-in-few-days.html