Saturday, July 7, 2007

Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous

Like a previous encounter with an ex, this one was not completely unexpected, even if this was unanticipated.  While our paths rarely crossed, in a town as small as Austin, it was gonna happen at some point. 

And that's how it happened.  All of a sudden.  That's how I wound up standing next to JH, Latex Guy, and current front-runner Chef Guy.  I had hoped that my first encounter with Latex in the six-plus months since our breakup would have allowed for more one-on-one conversation without the pressure of ensuring that Chef Guy (who I've only been hanging out with for two weeks) was not insecure about me having an extended chat with some guy.


JH and Chef Guy were rather drunk, which made for some interesting conversation topics.  For the most part, however, the conversation was comfortable, even if I did have to maneuver the conversation away from various "I miss us hanging out" comments made by Latex.

And then it happened.  He was drunk.  He was trying to keep it light.  But it was still rather surreal.  I don't quite remember how it happened, but JH asked to see Latex's cock.  "I wanna see it.  Go ahead, pull it out," he said.

My eyes widened.  Did I really just hear what I thought I heard?  Yes, one of my ex-boyfriends asked to see another ex-boyfriend's cock, in the middle of a bar, right in front of the guy I'm currently...  dating.

No comments: